One of the most prominent features that can make or break your personality is your hair.
No matter how chic your apparel is, if your hair doesn’t match it, you won’t be able to carry the look that you want.
That’s why people are now focusing on hair health more than ever.
While there are a lot of haircare brands that have shown up lately, sheerly emphasizing hair quality, some have been doing it for quite a while now. One such brand is Bed Head.
With numerous people using its products every day, it is understandable to wonder if Bed Head is a good brand.
Let’s find out together!
Is Bed Head any good?
Bed Head’s haircare products are pretty renowned for their efficacy. More than 90% of its consumers recommend the brand because of its effective formulations that bring nourishment to your hair.
Another primary reason for the brand’s popularity is that the results produced by its products aren’t temporary. This goes for both its care and styling products.
Rest, I have covered below the primary highlights that make Bed Head a good brand.
What makes Bed Head a Good Brand?
Bed Head has been around for a while now. Many new brands came and went, but Bed Head has been successfully maintaining its position as one of the best hair care brands.
High-quality and affordable prices aside, several other factors make Bed Head a distinctive brand.
- Inclusivity – No matter what kind of hair you have, the brand offers products for every hair type, be it curly, wavy, straight, or rough. Their gentle yet effective formulations make your hair easy to tame while improving its health.
- Incredible Variety – The brand offers a vast selection of products that include shampoos, conditioners, and treatments, according to hair types. They also provide a variety of styling products, such as blow dryers, curling wands, and straighteners. Products to treat dyed hair are also sold by the company.
- Natural Ingredients – Another reason for appreciating Bed Head is that it uses very gentle and natural ingredients in its products. None of its products contain any harsh or toxic chemicals that could cause irritation to your skin or scalp.
Instead, Bed Head’s products leave you amazingly refreshed with their incredible natural scents.
- Paraben-Free – Not many people know, but parabens have carcinogenic properties, so they have been getting banned lately in many countries worldwide. Sadly, a lot of well-known companies still use parabens in their products.
On the other hand, Bed Head not only steers clear of using parabens but also sulfates and artificial dyes.
- Non Irritating Formulations – To ensure that their formulations don’t end up causing scalp irritation to someone, the brand avoids using synthetic fragrances. The scent that products carry comes from natural ingredients only.
- Designed by Experts – Each and every Bed Head product is carefully designed by industry experts to help you achieve professional-looking results in the comfort of your home.
- Safe for Everyday use – The gentle formulations by the brand are completely safe to be used daily, even if your hair is excessively damaged or delicate.
In fact, they can noticeably restore your hair’s health as most of these products are packed with the goodness of biotin.
- Dermatologically Certified – Every ingredient used in Bed Head’s products is dermatologically approved, making them entirely safe for use even if you have a sensitive scalp or color-treated hair.
Is Bed Head a salon brand?
Bed Head was explicitly created by highly skilled hairdressers as a professional-grade brand. That’s why it is quite popular with hairstylists everywhere and is highly regarded as a salon brand.
However, the good thing about Bed Head is that it is not only limited to salon use. It can be used by regular consumers as well to achieve remarkable results at home.
The brand has also collaborated with Christopher Kane, a young UK-based designer, to bridge gaps between fashion and hairdressing by introducing the Catwalk by TIGI collection.
The collection features numerous products that empower hairdressers to create impeccable hairstyles for their clients.
Is Bed Head Recovery good for your hair?
In addition to providing deep hydration to your dried-out locks, the combo also inhibits the growth of split ends. Moreover, the rich formula prevents your color-treated hair from fading out.
Whether you have naturally dry hair or you crisped them up using too many heating tools, this combo will truly work as an emergency treatment for your hair’s resurrection.
I like the fact that despite being 25% more moisturizing than other products, it doesn’t make your scalp feel tacky or greasy. It also doesn’t leave a residue either on your scalp or hair.
I won’t say that it shows phenomenal or head-turning results from the very first use. But, you will definitely start seeing improvement after using it for a couple of weeks.
So, it’s safe to say that Bed Head recovery is good for your hair, especially if it is damaged.
What Brand makes Bed Head?
Bed Head is a haircare line created by another renowned haircare brand, Toni & Guy. However, it’s called TIGI Bed Head because its manufacturing and distribution have been controlled by TIGI Linea since the beginning.
TIGI is known for its superior quality hair care products that are highly inspired by fashion. The brand only distributes its products through professional hairstylists instead of stocking them in supermarkets.
Overall, the global conglomerate Unilever is the one that parents all of these names.
Based on all the information mentioned above, it can be said with certainty that Bed Head is a good brand and surely worth a try.
The brand has products for every hair type and color. Furthermore, it doesn’t use any dangerous chemicals in its products, yet they perform very well.
Lastly and most importantly, it uses natural ingredients in its products, which is all the more reason to go for it.