The brand was established by physiotherapist Daniel Jones who was tired of the pain and discomfort he had to endure wearing the typical flip-flops.
Therefore, he decided to abridge the gap between fashion and comfort and came up with Archies Footwear.
Headquartered in Echuca, Victoria, the brand originated in 2011 and is now available all over Australia and the USA.
Archies sells footwear for men, women, and children. The brand’s products can be found in more than 3000 locations.
Many health practitioners, including physiotherapists, podiatrists, and chiropractors, recommend Archies footwear for numerous issues. In addition, Archies footwear can also be found in all the major shoe stores all across Australia.
But, the question is, is Archies Footwear really that good or just another scam company trying to cash on people’s naivety?
Let’s find out.
Is Archies Footwear good for your feet?
Archies Footwear is specially designed to care for numerous issues related to feet, such as heel spurs.
Since they are very soft and comfortable, they have a high shock resistance than regular flip-flops. This dramatically reduces the chances of straining or stressing your feet due to sudden or brisk movement.
The footwear also contains orthotic support in every pair that significantly take the excessive load off the plantar fascia. The result is more effortless movement and a short healing period if you start using them post-injury.
Archies Footwear is also known to provide maximum support to feet that have bunions.
Now, these shoes can’t get rid of them once they have developed, but they undoubtedly provide you the comfort your feet crave.
To ensure that Archies is really worth it, I didn’t just rely on this information alone. I also went ahead with checking the customer reviews on the brand.
Luckily, I found most of the customer reviews and comments to be favorable.
Customers seemed happy with their purchases, and most of them said the quality was excellent.
Customers also reported a noticeable improvement in foot pain while emphasizing how comfy Archies flip flops are.
The multitude of satisfied customers proves that the brand is not a hoax. But it is actually good for your feet.
What is Archies Footwear made from?
The key material that goes into the manufacturing of these popular flip-flops is premium-grade foam.
The unique and best thing about this foam is that it does not contain toxins, making it completely safe for adults and children alike.
Almost every reputable shoe brand uses the same foam for the bases of different footwear, including runners, school shoes, thongs, and ladies’ shoes.
None of the products by the company contain rubber or latex, and they are also free of PVC and formamide.
Where is Archies Footwear made?
Archies Footwear is designed in Australia and gets manufactured and assembled in Archies’ partner factory in China.
The company used to carry out full production in Australia but had to move its manufacturing because of China’s expertise in producing this footwear.
Is Archies Footwear Ethical?
Archies footwear is an ethical brand, and I have several reasons to support this claim.
Here, take a look.
- All of the footwear produced by Archies is 100% vegan friendly. The only material in them is foam, which doesn’t contain any animal byproducts.
- Archies Footwear is also cruelty-free in the truest sense. The brand is strictly against testing its products or materials on animals. It does not conduct any animal trials or pay any third party to do so.
- Most of the production is carried out in China, where labor policies are not labor-friendly. However, the brand ensures a safe working environment for its employees. The higher-ups from the company closely check the working conditions inside their manufacturing unit through frequent visits.
- The factory workers are also given a fair hourly wage as determined by the regulatory authorities. Moreover, the working hours are also in correspondence with the regular official hours. And likewise, the workers are entitled to annual and sick leaves.
- The brand discourages the use of toxin-laden materials in its products that couldn’t just harm the workers but also the environment and the consumers in the long run.
- Archies Footwear deeply cares for the environment and believes in ecological preservation. In order to reduce its carbon footprint, the brand takes some serious steps, like steering clear of following non-sustainable production procedures.
Considering all the information mentioned above, it is safe to say that the brand is ethical.
Is Archies Footwear Reliable?
A lot of people, after visiting the brand’s website, get confused about whether to believe the brand or not.
I don’t blame them since there is no concrete information on their location or any other solid contact information. Plus, the website doesn’t have customer reviews at all.
However, if you take a look at their Facebook page, you can see that the brand is pretty active over there. Customer reviews are also available on their Facebook profile. You can also find their essential details on Linkedin.
Furthermore, the brand’s website contains an external review system which is a green flag. It also contains numerous payment methods with a money-back guarantee and is SSL certified. In addition, it is safe certified by DNSFilter and Trend Micro.
Most importantly, the business is not in its infancy and has been around for over a decade with millions of happy customers.
So, there is no denying the fact that the brand is reliable.
Archies Footwear is a blessing for sore and painful soles. The shoes are designed to provide maximum support and comfort to your feet.
Not only are they made of high-quality materials, but they are also designed to last long. You can wear them all day long without feeling uneasy.
Also, the shoes are available in a wide range of sizes to help you find the perfect fit for your feet. And if anything goes wrong, you can always avail the brand’s 30-day refund policy.